tailedfox chat forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tailedfox chat forum

Everything explains itself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Avacs Live Chat
How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 am by not

» H-P Forecast Misses Estimates Amid PC Slump
How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:22 pm by hurricanemaxi

» S&P Keeps U.S. Rating at AA+ After Panel Failure
How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:21 pm by hurricanemaxi

» U.S. Debt Panel Fails to Agree on Cuts
How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:21 pm by hurricanemaxi

» Indian Federal Investigators Indict Vodafone
How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:53 am by hurricanemaxi

» DoCoMo Plans to Increase Operating Profit
How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:53 am by hurricanemaxi

» Japan Exports Fall as China Sees World Slump
How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:52 am by hurricanemaxi

» Smexiest Man Actor
How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:59 pm by JynxyChan

» How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control...
How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:56 pm by JynxyChan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control...

Go down 

Would you rather
take over the governments from the inside
How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_vote_lcap0%How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
just nuke everyone
How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_vote_lcap0%How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
trick others into thinking you are a god/dess
 0% [ 0 ]
brainwash world rulers
 0% [ 0 ]
hold the pope and other important figures hostage
 0% [ 0 ]
or turn everyone into mindless zombies that follow your every command
How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_vote_lcap100%How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
JynxyChan
Noob
Noob
JynxyChan

How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... Empty
PostSubject: How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control...   How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:56 pm

Personally, I'm just bored right now, so this is just a what-the-Hell moment.
Anyways

If I rule the world, I will make a new world order where women are in control and men are slaves
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control...
Page 1 of 1