tailedfox chat forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tailedfox chat forum

Everything explains itself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Avacs Live Chat
Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 am by not

» H-P Forecast Misses Estimates Amid PC Slump
Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:22 pm by hurricanemaxi

» S&P Keeps U.S. Rating at AA+ After Panel Failure
Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:21 pm by hurricanemaxi

» U.S. Debt Panel Fails to Agree on Cuts
Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:21 pm by hurricanemaxi

» Indian Federal Investigators Indict Vodafone
Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:53 am by hurricanemaxi

» DoCoMo Plans to Increase Operating Profit
Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:53 am by hurricanemaxi

» Japan Exports Fall as China Sees World Slump
Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:52 am by hurricanemaxi

» Smexiest Man Actor
Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:59 pm by JynxyChan

» How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control...
Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:56 pm by JynxyChan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Picking an offical site mmorpg

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zealotos
Novice
Novice
Zealotos

Character sheet
Name: Sexican
Experience:
Picking an offical site mmorpg Left_bar_bleue0/100Picking an offical site mmorpg Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Picking an offical site mmorpg Empty
PostSubject: Picking an offical site mmorpg   Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:27 pm

I'm trying to get some unity for the site among members, I would like to know what MMORPGS you play and what type you'd like. After a week I'm going to post a poll to pick an offically MMORPG to get everyone gaming together in attempt to create more members for the site.

Right now, I'm playing Luna Online it's a funny game, but very kiddish.
I would like to find a more "adult" graphicly designed game. Please post what games you play and what server you play on. Thanks in advanced, for helping me.
Back to top Go down
http://narutogroop.chatango.com/

PostSubject: Re: Picking an offical site mmorpg   Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Zealotos wrote:
I'm trying to get some unity for the site among members, I would like to know what MMORPGS you play and what type you'd like. After a week I'm going to post a poll to pick an offically MMORPG to get everyone gaming together in attempt to create more members for the site.

Right now, I'm playing Luna Online it's a funny game, but very kiddish.
I would like to find a more "adult" graphicly designed game. Please post what games you play and what server you play on. Thanks in advanced, for helping me.

I don't play any MMORPG's.
Closest thing I've ever played to an MMORPG is Second Life.
Back to top Go down
abc
Senor Member
Senor Member

Character sheet
Name:
Picking an offical site mmorpg Left_bar_bleue0/0Picking an offical site mmorpg Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Picking an offical site mmorpg   Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 5:16 pm

Last edited by abc on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zealotos
Novice
Novice
Zealotos

Character sheet
Experience:
Picking an offical site mmorpg Left_bar_bleue0/100Picking an offical site mmorpg Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: Picking an offical site mmorpg   Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:49 am

I would still like to see all or majority of the members coming together and playing an mmorpg.. Come on people.. give me a hand here.. WoW could work if we went private server. All the wow players are spread out on different servers. I play this game called luna every once in a while.. Kinda kiddy-ish.. but it's funny,free, and keeps me entertained.
Back to top Go down
Simba
Simba

Character sheet
Name:
Picking an offical site mmorpg Left_bar_bleue0/0Picking an offical site mmorpg Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Picking an offical site mmorpg   Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:52 pm

That actually sounds like fun... I don't know, it'd have to be a game for mac that I could play with the rest of you. I know a few of us have battled and traded with pokemon, but that's not really the same thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutogroop.chatango.com/
Simba
Simba

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Picking an offical site mmorpg   Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:56 pm

Which, by the way DAN. I still have a shiny Vulpix waiting for a home.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutogroop.chatango.com/
Zealotos
Novice
Novice
Zealotos

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: Picking an offical site mmorpg   Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:05 pm

Suggestions people.. I need Suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking an offical site mmorpg   Picking an offical site mmorpg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picking an offical site mmorpg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
tailedfox chat forum :: Video Games-
Jump to: