tailedfox chat forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tailedfox chat forum

Everything explains itself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Avacs Live Chat
No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:44 am by not

» H-P Forecast Misses Estimates Amid PC Slump
No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:22 pm by hurricanemaxi

» S&P Keeps U.S. Rating at AA+ After Panel Failure
No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:21 pm by hurricanemaxi

» U.S. Debt Panel Fails to Agree on Cuts
No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:21 pm by hurricanemaxi

» Indian Federal Investigators Indict Vodafone
No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:53 am by hurricanemaxi

» DoCoMo Plans to Increase Operating Profit
No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:53 am by hurricanemaxi

» Japan Exports Fall as China Sees World Slump
No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:52 am by hurricanemaxi

» Smexiest Man Actor
No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:59 pm by JynxyChan

» How to rule the world and what to do once you're in control...
No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 2:56 pm by JynxyChan

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MuffinMan95
Novice
Novice
MuffinMan95

Character sheet
Name:
No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? Left_bar_bleue0/0No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? Empty
PostSubject: No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat??   No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:07 pm

I've just come to realize that even thought this is a good way of chatting whilst offline, wont this draw people away from the actual chat room? I mean, with all these different forums (Music, TV, Video Games etc.) what can we talk about in the actual chat??

not being critical, i'm just trying to make a point, and if its kinda stupid, sorry for wasting yo time

SANKA MAN OUT
Back to top Go down
abc
Senor Member
Senor Member

Character sheet
Name:
No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? Left_bar_bleue0/0No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat??   No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:33 am

Last edited by abc on Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Christy
Christy

Character sheet
Name:

PostSubject: Re: No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat??   No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:32 am

Having anons in a chat does not make it cooler, it makes it a pain in the ass to control. Not that you'd know that since you actually barely use your mod ability.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutogroop.chatango.com
Zealotos
Novice
Novice
Zealotos

Character sheet
Name: Sexican
Experience:
No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? Left_bar_bleue0/100No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

PostSubject: Re: No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat??   No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:37 am

I feel this forum really serves no purpose for the normally chatter at tailedfox. This was originally made for the moderators to better communicate and keep track of the bans and other situations. None of the people here know how to use a forum correctly. They just spam whatever comes to mind instead of posting cool links or useful information and topics. The general forum is the one normally used instead of the forums that actually have a set subject.
Back to top Go down
http://narutogroop.chatango.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat??   No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No offence, but won't these forums help kill off the chat??
Page 1 of 1